ceramics until retirement

Monday, July 05, 2004

Cathy left...homemade ravioli

Cathy train-ed back to suburban Maryland an hour ago...I just wanted to say that she and Bob made an amazing dinner last night...including handmade red, white and blue ravioli...

...well actually, when they made them they looked more pink, white and green BUT once cooked they were flesh-colored, white and blue...most important, they tasted great and, yes, I helped...at the end...I was the assembler (a nasty job)...and as the non-cook, I had to clean the dishes...

...I know my favorite pseudo-punctuation (some would call it an affectation) is that I use a lot of "..."...but I'm working on increasing my use of commas to compensate.

...I did not win lottery or the "mega-million" so I have to work tomorrow...hate that.

...Friday we saw "Much Ado About Nothing" at Shakespeare in the Park...the weather was great and the production even better...Jimmy Smits has a wonderfully comic side...and the moon rising to the right of the stage was beautiful, large and almost truly green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home